In time, Elethaor came to hold a grand vision for the nothingness: to take this lifeless, empty void and fill it with energy. Tendrils of weird energy began to creep into the void at Elethaor's will, ever shifting and assembling themselves into the fabric of the universe.
While Verenha was fascinated by the weird energy, Mahacos feared it. He sought to marshal the chaos, preventing this act of creation from becoming an act of great destruction.
The second era was characterised by the creation of many new gods, each designed to further the original three deities' visions for the universe.
- Muana is created by Elethaor and Verenha, to help weave the Weird Energy.
- Tantus is born of Mahacos, to aid in marshalling the chaos.
- Tantus begins to breathe life, sentience and emotion into the fabric of Elethaor's creation, contrary to their allotted purpose.
- Mahacos creates Nuul, to shepherd the souls created by Tantus who had become lost in the chaos.
- Nuul creates the first discrete plane of existence, a refuge for lost souls.
- Lyberan is created by Mahacos, as a champion of freedom.
- Lyberan returns large swathes of Elethaor's chaos to the void, in protest against Elethaor keeping their only child, Muana, as a mindless slave cast out amongst the chaos.
- Tantus grants sentience to Muana.
- Muana expresses their new-found will and emotion in a passionate rage, and in so doing accidentally creates the Material Planes.
- Torum is created by Elethaor to bring Lyberan to justice, but Verenha ensures that Torum is truly just and fair, in an attempt to appease Mahacos.
- Verenha and Elethaor create Duevalar, who was tasked with creating a new form of life on the Material Planes, inspired by Tantus' creation.
The third era began when the deities born in the second era began to bring forward a new generation of gods.
- Jenefir is born of Nuul's fascination with the emotion exhibited by Tantus' creation.
- Atun is created by Torum in an attempt to quell Lyberan's ongoing rebellion.
- Yeulas and Daiwen are created by Duevalar, to aid in the creation of sentient life on the Material Planes.
- Sylfaen is created by Tantus and Muana, and given dominion over the Feywild, which should represent joy and the energy of life.
- Varia is created by Nuul, to protect the Prime Material Plane from the Shadowfell's dark energy.
- Orytha was created by Muana and Tantus as a symbol of change in the Material Planes, to keep Muana's creation active and alive.
- Varia is corrupted by the Shadowfell's dark energy.
- The Yeula emerge on Shuul, created by and named for Yeulas.
- A group of Yeula migrate across the sea to the north, to lands which will become known as Fëaforn. They will become known as the Fiandwe people.
- A second group of Yeula migrate across the sea, landing in the Ezheras Gulf. They will become known as the Dueva.
- A final major migration of Yeula, who would become known as Gwerians land in Nurfel, to the east.
- Those remaining in Shuul will become known as the Suyerin.
- A new prime deity, Salqua, is created by Duevalar and Lyberan, to help preserve the wilderness in the material planes from the rapid expansion of the Yeula.
- Duevalar raises the mountains of Auriin to save the Dueva from the Underdark's influence.
- The last prime deity, Lys, is born of Tantus and Verenha, designed to master the volatile elemental chaos. Lys would go on to develop the art of Arcana.
- Mount Emrys erupts, unleashing the first dragons, Beithir and Ruanil. A fight ensued between them, causing a great plague across Shuul.
- Portals to the Feywild open all across Auriin. The Feywild's influence starts to affect inhabitants of Auriin who reside near the portals.
- The bard Myrdin ascended Mount Emrys and convinced the dragons to cease their battle.
- Myrdin became advisor to Gordiern, who together established the Taspian Empire.
- Two of Gordiern's six dukes, Aschanes and Horsus, revolt against him, causing a schism in the Taspian Empire.
- Gordiern ascends Mount Emrys to forge a pact with the dragon Ruanil.
- Ruanil and his children lay waste to much of Aschanes and Horsus's land. Myrdin is driven mad after witnessing such devastation.
- The dragon Beithir stands up to Ruanil once more, thus beginning the War of Dragons.
- A clan of Suyerin people flee Shuul, sailing up the Ezheras Gulf and settling in the Vyndingeld Pass, where they will become the Bunrwo people.
- The Taspian Empire collapses. While the dragons continue their war over a desolated Shuul, most of the Suyerin people have fled to the mainland, or died.
- A surviving Suyerin warlord, Ythyr Carrinoke, leads his fey-touched subjects into the Feywild.
The seventh era began with the death of the king of the elves, Carric Thamior.
- Carric Thamior, King of the Elves, dies, leaving no heir. The city of Carric’s Fall is named in his honour.
- The Gulya send heroes to scale the Cloud Peaks, to parley with Kavaki. The race of Goliaths are born.
- Clans of Dwarves and Gnomes make Spellsmiths' Bond, allowing the clans to share the mineral riches of Shimmerswell Cave.
- Gnomish mages uncover the arcane potential of Shimmerswell Cave. They build the spell forge to start creating magical items there.
- A horde of orcs begins to sweep across the South of Fëaforn. Many settlements in Foscarden and Lelanëon are destroyed.
- The entrance to Shimmerswell Cave is destroyed in a great spell battle, and its location subsequently lost.
- Enna Berevian, aged 24, leads her army South against the orc horde, stopping them at Carricall and Teyapacan.
- A miner, Taqaaz Eijlagh, uncovers the heartstone of Mount Bhachai. He takes it as a sign from The Mother of the Mountain, establishing a stronghold with the heartstone as a symbol of his assumed right to rule.
- The people of Mount Bhachai begin to abandon the stronghold.
- Taqaaz Eijlagh disappears.
- Taqaaz Eijlagh achieves lichdom.
- Taqaaz Eijlagh begins a campaign of terror in the South.
- A party of adventurers begin a campaign to defeat the Taqaaz Eijlagh.
- The heartstone of Mount Bhachai is destroyed, demolishing the mountain. The first recorded account of a heartstone being destroyed.
- Taqaaz Eijlagh is defeated at Ugolnya.
- Gerhart Greycastle is born.
- Wymar Greycastle is born.
- Gerhart Greycastle dies.